Tawse is a canadian and family-owned elite winery, growing Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Riesling and Sauvignon Blanc. The brand already had strong distribution in Ontario, but wanted to expand and build brand awareness across Canada and the United States.
Tawes reached out to Innosouls with the need to help them build brand awareness and drive targeted traffic using social media. Innosouls researched and identified more than 450 top wine bloggers in Canada and United States, which helped to create a boost for Tawes Winery. With our strategy, we ended up growing Tawes’s social media presence dramatically in a very short time. By focusing on building relationships with the right influencers, sharing great content and contests, Tawes has become one of the largest Canadian wine brands on social media, based on a number of social media metrics and engagement.
- One of the largest ranked wine brand on social media
- Increased brand awareness and organic positions through high authority and trust signals of social activity.
- Tawes experienced double digit growth in case sales since they launched social media campaign.
- Up to this day over 14k fans have followed Tawes Winery through social media and became avid fans of the brand.
- Page views per session have increased 25% to 4.5.
- Continuously delivering over 8 million impressions across social media channels in 2015.